Eva Mendes admits she stupid and cheap ~ Beautiful Models

Our Network: Earn Money Online | Bollywood's Hot Videos | Hot Forum | Hot Bollywood Pics | Hot Pics

HOT MODELS HOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES GIRLS IN BIKINI HOTTEST BABE FORUM

Eva Mendes admits she stupid and cheap


The stunning Cuban-American actress, who has just finished shooting ‘Ghost Rider’ with Nicolas Cage, isn’t obsessed with how wealthy a potential suitor is but does expect to be treated with respect.

Mendes who still drives the same car she did four years ago told GQ magazine: “I’m such a cheap date, it’s not even funny. But I’m cheap, not easy. I have high expectations.”

The ‘Hitch’ star has also revealed she is looking for an intelligent man because she is not that smart. She explained: “I need my man to be very intelligent and well-read, to make up for what I don’t have. I admit I’m not booksmart. Hey, I’m sweet and lovable, but I’m not an intellectual, let’s face it.”

0 Comments: